Request A Speaker
With our Beach Keepers program you can request a speaker from ECOSLO to share with your group about local and global single-use plastics and cleanup efforts.
- Your organization will receive a brief plastic pollution presentation from ECOSLO staff – either before a cleanup event (if you plan on organizing one with your group) or as a lunch-and-learn at your organization.
- Presentations day-of a cleanup are limited, and last about 15 minutes. Many more questions and information come from the cleanup itself and after the cleanup during sorting and tracking.
- Presentations as a lunch-and-learns are more interactive and go further into local and global information regarding reducing our reliance on single-use plastics, wish-cycling vs recycling, and much more!
- To support staff time in communicating with and presenting to your group, we ask for a minimum Donation Amount of $100.
- If you are a current sponsor or partner, this may be included in your package, please reach out to an ECOSLO staff member to clarify.
If you have any questions about requesting a speaker, please contact us at 805-544-1777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.