Hiking adventures with Jim and Sue! Meet Jim and Sue at the Stenner Springs Trailhead.
Directions to Stenner Springs Trailhead
Head west out of San Luis Obispo on Highway 1 towards Morro Bay. Slightly less than one mile outside of town, turn right onto Stenner Creek Road. Follow Stenner Creek
Road for about 2.5 miles to the end.
- Rain cancels hikes. Go to http://bit.ly/SLOhike for info on trail closures.
- Please wear sturdy shoes and bring water & a snack.
- Hike length in approximate and varies with group.
- No registration, simply show up! 🙂
- Contact ECOSLO with any questions. 805-544-1777 or email@example.com
*End times are approximate.
About Stenner Springs Open Space
Parts or all of the trails (Botanical, Shooters, Morning Glory, Eucalyptus, and Elevator) pass through the Stenner Springs Natural Reserve. The trails may also go through Los Padres National Forest and Cal Poly University property.
Learn more about the SLO Stewards Program