Meet Katie at the Cerro San Luis Trailhead to hike the Lemon Grove Loop. End times are approximate.
- • Rain cancels hikes. Go to http://bit.ly/SLOhike for info on trail closures.
• Contact ECOSLO with any questions. 805-544-1777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please wear sturdy shoes and bring water & a snack.
• Hike length in approximate and varies with group.
• No registration, simply show up! 🙂
Cerro San Luis Trailhead
To access Cerro San Luis Natural Reserve trailhead turn right onto Fernandez Road just before the southbound 101 Marsh Street on-ramp.
About Cerro San Luis
Commonly called Madonna Mountain, this is one of the volcanic “Seven Sisters,” with easy to moderate hiking trails.
Trail: Lemon Grove Loop
Peak Elevation: 500 feet
Distance: Roughly 2 miles round trip
Estimated Time: 2 hours
Area: 121 acres includes
Maino Open Space
Learn more about the SLO Stewards Program