Adventures with Evan
Meet Evan at the Madonna Trailhead. End times are approximate.
Directions to Madonna Rd Trailhead
From Highway 101, take the Los Osos Valley Road north towards Los Osos. Turn left on Madonna Road. Follow the street to the end and find parking on the street, then walk up the dirt road to the trailhead.
- Rain cancels hikes. Go to http://bit.ly/SLOhike for info on trail closures.
- Please wear sturdy shoes and bring water & a snack.
- Hike length in approximate and varies with group.
- No registration, simply show up! 🙂
- Contact ECOSLO with any questions. 805-544-1777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About Irish Hills Open Space
There are ten miles of serene trail loops, that pass through rolling hills, along Froom Creek, and past an old mine.
Difficulty: Moderate to Strenuous
Peak Elevation: 1,100 feet
Distance: 5-7 miles round trip
Estimated Time: ~3 hours with SLO Stewards docent
Total Area: 941 acres
Learn more about the SLO Stewards Program