Join Evan for a hike at Reservoir Canyon. Hikes typically last 2-3 hours, dependent on pace of the group.
RESERVOIR CANYON Directions:
Take Highway 101 North from San Luis Obispo. About a mile past city limits, turn right on Reservoir Canyon Road. Trailhead is at the end of Reservoir Canyon Road. Park to the left.
About Reservoir Canyon: In one direction, great views from the ridge after a steep hike with rock steps and exposed hillsides; in the other, it’s a gentle walk in shade along the creek.
Difficulty: Moderate to Difficult
Elevation: 400-1,715 feet
Distance: 5.25 miles total
Estimated Time: ~3 hours w/ SLO Stewards docent
Area: 487 acres
• Rain cancels hikes. Go to http://bit.ly/SLOhike for info on trail closures.
• Contact ECOSLO with any questions. 805-544-1777 or email@example.com
• Please wear sturdy shoes and bring water & a snack.
• Hike length in approximate and varies with group.
• No registration, simply show up!