Hike and explore Laguna Lake with ECOSLO volutneer docent, Seth.
To get to the trailhead: From the 101 Freeway in San Luis Obispo, exit on Madonna Road and head west for half a mile. Turn right on Dalidio Drive to enter Laguna Lake Park. Park at the end of the drive by the dog park and bathrooms.
Trailhead address: 504 Madonna Road, San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
• Rain cancels hikes. Go to http://bit.ly/SLOhike for info on trail closures.
• Contact ECOSLO with any questions. 805-544-1777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please wear sturdy shoes and bring water & a snack.
• Hike length is approximate and varies with group. This is a moderate hike.
• No registration, simply show up! 🙂