Meet SLO Stewards docent Dale at the Trailhead. End time is approximate.
ISLAY HILL directions: Take Broad Street south, turn left on Tank Farm Road. Make a right onto Wavertree Street. Turn left on Spanish Oaks Drive, then right onto Sweetbay Lane. Trailhead is at the end of Sweetbay Lane.
One mile trail with panoramic views of Edna Valley’s wineries and ranches. It is the most southern of the Seven Sister peaks and is a terrific 45-minute workout.
Difficulty: Moderate to Strenuous
Elevation: 775 feet
Distance: 2 miles round trip
Estimated Time: ~1.5 hours w/ SLO Stewards docent
Area: 65 acres
• Rain cancels hikes. Go to http://bit.ly/SLOhike for info on trail closures.
• Contact ECOSLO with any questions. 805-544-1777
• Please wear sturdy shoes and bring water & a snack.
• Hike length in approximate and varies with group.
• No registration, simply show up! 🙂