BISHOP PEAK @ PATRICIA directions:
To reach the trailhead, take Foothill Blvd west and make a right turn at Patricia Drive. Continue north on Patricia Drive. Trailhead is on the left just past Patricia Court.
Meet SLO Stewards docent Carolyn at the trailhead. Please park on Bishop peak side of the street (not residential side). End time is approximate.
About Bishop Peak:
Bishop Peak is the tallest of the Seven Sisters, at 1559 ft, and offers 360 degree views of San Luis Obispo.
Elevation: 1,546 feet
Distance: 4 miles round trip
Estimated Time: 3 hours w/ SLO Stewards docent
• Rain cancels hikes. Go to http://bit.ly/SLOhike for info on trail closures.
• Contact ECOSLO with any questions. 805-544-1777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please wear sturdy shoes and bring water & a snack.
• Hike length in approximate and varies with group.
• No registration, simply show up! 🙂